Jesse,

Given those dates, you need to get to your great level. You need before
1910 or so.

Ribeira Cha records are housed in Agua de Pau. Agua de Pau only goes to
1905: http://tombo.pt/f/lag01  (click on the British flag towards the upper
right if you need to navigate in English).

You should be able to find Mariano.

Is your grandmother Maria alive? If so, does she have a copy of her birth?
It's going to to have both of her grandparents names on it.

If your grandmother is alive, you need to DNA test her before too much time
goes on. Her DNA goes back about 200 years before her birth to about the
1738 or so.
Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 9:39 AM, JesseCarvalho89 <jessecarvalh...@outlook.com