  From: aportugee via Azores Genealogy
  To: Ângela Loura ; azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 4:56 PM
  Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] A little help Sao Pedro, Santa Maria

  Angela;  I see the Gregório de Jesus now and also the Sacramento but; I’m
still seeing January 3rd as opposed to sixteenth.  Can someone else please take
a look and give their opinion.

  I do very much appreciate your help Angela, just want to be as sure as
possible on the date.

  Thank you, Sam (Mazatlán, MX)