If it is 1908 it is likely on line and you can look it up yourself.
JMR

    On Friday, March 10, 2017 2:21 PM, Joseph Mendonca
<jemendonca...@gmail.com> wrote:

 My attempt ran into a couple of issues:Required fields1. Individuals date of
birth must be 1917 or greater, I needed 19082. Must know parents names, which
is one thing I'm trying to obtain.
Oh well.
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Joseph Mendonca <jemendonca...@gmail.com>