Hi everyone looking for a little help Marriage translation for Antonio
Machado da Costa, I see it is September  of 1876 date not sure, I show that  he
married Marianna Victorina  Martins (?)
His father is Manuel Machado da Costa and mother is Maria Joaquina  and
brides parents are Manuel Castano da Rocha and Maria Victorina

Not sure about other information

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1
870-1879/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1870-1879_item1/P96.html

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1
870-1879/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1870-1879_item1/P97.html