From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Rosemarie
Capodicci <rcap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:56:08 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: My Thomas Jose & Barbara Caetana

Nancy Jean, someone said that there is a PDF version out there but I don't have
that info. I bought the two book set several years ago from a book dealer in
Lisbon. There may be someone on the list that knows of the PDF. You might also
try Hathitrust.org (it's the U of Mich digital website) for the books. Sorry I
don't have more info on the books. They are well worth buying if you have
people from Calheta.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com<mailto:rcap...@gmail.com>
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 7:52 AM, nancy jean baptiste