Hi!

I have been working on Porto Formoso genealogy for some time. May be I can help
if you give a bit more of information…

eliseu

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de Cheri
Mello
Enviada: segunda-feira, 3 de abril de 2017 05:09
Para: Azores Genealogy <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Ignacio/Inacio from Porto Formoso to Hawaii, no
dates

Repost for Michele, zenwahine at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>

Just found a part of my family tree. A lot of people were at a dead end, cause
our last name got changed to Ignacio, instead of Inacio. Found Manuel! (My
great grandfather). Would love to go cemetery hopping to look at tombstones of
his grandfather, as his dad is buried with him in Hawaii. Anyone in Porto
Formoso? Related to Amancio Inacio? Cheers Michele