From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Eddie
Machado <avidedito...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:32:27 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Question about baptism wording

Thanks, Cheri, I couldn't read disposada. So they were engaged for a long time
and had at least 3 kids while not married. The link below is my 2x great
grandmother's baptism.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-NORTEGRANDE-B-1839-1854/SJR-VL-NORTEGRANDE-B-1839-1854_item1/P137.html

What was the month that Joam was born in the first link  I had? I though it
said the 6 day of the month of April in the year 1844.

azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.