I did not receive it.

Diane George

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:30 AM
To: Azores Genealogy <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Azores DNA Project News email

Did any existing FTDNA customers get the email that I sent through the FTDNA
system regarding the DNA Project? It basically reminded people to upload their
Gedcom, the project was growing, the conference in Salt Lake. And maybe a
couple of other things.
FTDNA said it went out. The few people I've asked said they didn't get it. So I
need more than a few to tell me that they didn't get it.  Thanks! Cheri
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.