I agree with this and I have completed this, I also request that they add
Madeira too.

In a message dated 6/8/2017 1:01:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pat_fr...@byu.edu writes:

I have finally found a way to request that the Azores  Islands microfilms
be scanned/indexed and made available on Ancestry. Cheri  and Rosemarie – we
love you and all you do for us. If Ancestry would do this,  it would make
Azores Genealogy so much easier. I would ask that everyone on  this list make
a request, let Ancestry know that those islands have  information that many
of us want/need. They probably think they are so small,  but we want the
information in an easier format!!!
Go to:
_https://support.ancestry.com/kA215000000QEDU?name=Providing-feedback-about-Ancestry-1460088569413&language=en_US&fromCase=_

(https://support.ancestry.com/kA215000000QEDU?name=Providing-feedback-about-Ancestry-14600885694
13&language=en_US&fromCase=1)
Click on the Suggestion  box
Click on Historical record  collections
Type a  request.
Here is my request: I am very  interested in having the microfilms from the
Azores Islands scanned and  indexed so they are available on Ancestry. I
belong to a Google Group--Azores  Genealogy and there are many in the group
that are active in Azores Genealogy.  We have yearly conferences where we are
taught how to read the old priest's  handwriting. It would make a huge
different for all of us if these records  could be scanned and index. I pray
that
this request may be considered. Thank  you so much!
If everyone would make a request,  it may help our cause.
Pat  Frade
Manuscript  Cataloger
6741 Harold B. Lee  Library
Brigham Young  University