Someone asked earlier this week if I knew thecontents of the  Melo Bento book
which I amfinally able to do:Carlos Melo Bento: Origens Geográficas dos
Açoreanos, Criativa, Ponta Delgada: 2015.Preface by Dr. José de Almeida Melo,
Introduction by the author. Part I, pp. 9to 198, geographical origins of the
settlers of the Azores, in alphabeticalorder (Africa to Zamora), with
explanations of which settlers came from where.Sumptuously illustrated. Part
II, pp. 199 to 244, an alphabetical listing  and overview of the earliest
settlers: D.Pedro Abarca to António Zuzarte. Some illustrations. Index of place
names andpeople.  Selected Bibliography. Single volume.I hope this helps.John
Miranda Raposo