I was wondering if anyone knows or has come across any Teodoro or
Theodoros' from Portugal.
My sisters and I have been researching our maternal line and we managed to
get some information on our Correia line but when it comes to Teodoro we
are completely stumped. Rumour has it that Antonio Teodoro was from the
mainland and was in the military and was stationed in Sao Miguel where he
met and married Angelina de Jesus who was from Sao Jose, Sao Miguel. This
could be true or false as we have no records to base this information on. I
tried looking for Angelina hoping that on her baptism record it might
mention her marriage in the column, but unfortunately i have found more
then 1 in the time frame of which she would have been born, neither of them
mentioning marriages.
Its believed that once Angelina died he remarried a few more times (to
sister) and that some of the children from this marriages moved to the USA.
All of which would have happened in the middle to late 1900s, making the
records unavailable online.

Any insight would be appreciated
Sandy