Alexandre
Here is the url for the passportes from Lisbon. Hopefully that is where is
requested one!
http://tombo.pt/d/lisboa
The page that comes up first has Passportes by date. Hopefully you will
find grandpa and his parents!!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily