Suzanne,

I heard back from Kalani.

<< It looks like a terrible spelling of Haleiwa.  Although if I look at the
writing alone, looks like Hoelwea or Hoelivea.  Hoelivea would be about
right as “Haleiwa” is pronounced HA LE I VA.>>

Now that Kalani said that, I think I see Hoelivea.

Haleiwa is on the island of Oahu, where they took some of the contract
workers. So if you are looking for the baptism, I'd check there.
Cheri