Does anyone have this couple in their ancestry? They are from the Azores but
lived in Massachusetts. Marian Teves, residence in 1932 was Plymouth,
Massachusetts. Wife was Maria (Louisa?) Teves.

They had a daughter Maria Carmen Teves who I think was born 1909 and died in
1976, she married Augusta Furtado possible b. 1892, d. 1973, Plymouth MA.

I do not have any other information. I just had a conversation with an old
relative who I did not know was a Teves so I am guessing she has to be
descended from my Teves family, all from Sao Jose, São Miguel, Azores that
lived in Plymouth and were descendants of Jacinto De Teves b 1802 and his wife
Ana Cândida De Jesus Souza.

Thanks

Todd