Jeremy;  What a great project!  Much appreciated!

Sam (Camas, WA)

From: 'Jeremy G. B-C: Researching Sao Jorge' via Azores Genealogy
Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2017 9:35 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] ****** AZOREAN GRAVESTONES NEW ADDITIONS

Greetings!

I am pleased to announce that I have updated to the AzoreanGravestones website
to add the following:

1.    Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Madalena, Pico Cemetery
2.    Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Riberinha, Faial Cemetery
3.    Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Prainha, Pico Cemetery
4.    Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Madalena, Pico Cemetery
5.    Scans of the original record books and files of the Prainha, Pico
Cemetery
6.    Registo de Obitos 1983-2017 for Prainha, Pico
7.    Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Madalena, Feteira Cemetery

You may access these at: sites.google.com/site/azoreangravestones/

The following record sets have been received, and I am currently working on
adding them to the project! They will be up in the next few weeks.

1.   Updated Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Santa Cruz, Flores
Cemetery
2.   Updated Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Santo Amaro, Pico
Cemetery
3.   Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Ponta Delgada, Flores
Cemetery
4.   Inventory and photographs of all graves in the Flamengos, Pico Cemetery
5.   Scans of the original record books and files of the Santo Amaro, Pico
Cemetery

Special thanks to Maria Williams, Evee Kiler, Martine Ferrere, and Steve Peters
who so kindly took the time to get this information, and to survey these
cemeteries while in the Islands.

Happy Hunting!

I did transcribe, and add the names to the searchable part of the site, so you
can also browse that way!

Jeremy