I do not put any name if they are incognito. If you want you can add a note
that parents were unknown.

Rick

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:28 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Pai Incognito

Pai incognito. Mãe incognito. I don't number them. Each one is unique with its
own identification from the program. Otherwise, they would all show up as
siblings and that is not true.

Most people do this method. I see it in their trees when they upload it to
FTDNA.  Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada