You are welcome, just glad I could help. I probably wouldn't have realized
the Leonardes if I hadn't been editing the Sao Jorge Marriage Database! It
clicked so I looked up their marriage data!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily