hello everyone.  I am checking to see if there is records some where else the
Island of Sao Miguel, village of Calheta before the 1600's'  I just found out
that my Camacho line came from the Island of Sao Miguel they emigrated to
Madeira around the earlier 1600's.  So I am looking for records before that
time period.  Any help or ideas would be helpful.

Bob Camacho