I’ll do my best…
Livendia (?), legitimate daughter of Francisco dos Reis and his wife Rosa
Joaquina do Carmo de Jesus…*can’t make out the rest of the sentence but it
looks like they are parishioners of the church of the Holy Cross*
Born on the 4th day of the month of July, 1832, baptized…*unclear but I
think she was baptized in the same month*
Godfather Domongos da Sylva…*and then there is some mention of other family
members.*

That’s the best I can do between making supper and eating - I hope it
helped!
Joanne

On August 17, 2017 at 5:34:13 PM, bobcamscpw via Azores Genealogy (