I will agree with that Susan, I was looking at the microfilm over 20 years ago
and since the records have come on line I have found lots of errors from that
time. Most all for the good.

Rick

From: 'Susan Murphy' via Azores Genealogy [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 11:04 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] *****Sao Jorge Marriage Index online

I finally had a chance last night to compare some of the marriages that I
researched years ago in Velas, with the new databases that were worked on by
some dedicated people. I found a couple of corrections that I reported  to some
names (I have the advantage of having searched for the children of my ancestors
which helps to validate names)..... But I also found that I had an error in a
date that the database brought to my attention! So it works both ways and I am
grateful! I originally looked at these records using microfilm and it's great
to be able to enlarge each element.... Jeesh I know I should go through each
and every record of my ancestry!

Anyway I wanted to give my thanks Jeremy and Kathy and to all who worked on
this database!

Susan Vargas Murphy

Sent from my iPhone