It seems that, once again,  we have gotten away from signing our names to
our posts. Please sign your first name, at least, to your posts. I find it
really getting crazy when there is a 20 post thread and no names just email
addys to identify who wrote the post! I'm getting too old to try and
remember who is who by their email address!! If you are on gmail, you can
go to settings and scroll down to 'signature' and type in your first name
and anything else you may want to add (I put the places I am researching).
This way you never have to *remember* to sign your name, it will always be
there!
Thank you all,
Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily