  From: Eric Souza
  To: Azores Genealogy
  Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 10:36 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] An old one, but pretty from 1650 - parents of
Apelonia Dias de Borba?

  Here's another that has extended my tree ... can someone help me identify the
names of the parents of Apelonia Dias de Borba?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-CALHETA-C-1631-1696/SJR-CH-CALHETA-C-1631-1696_item1/P12.html

  It's the second one on the left ...

  Diogo, fo de Joao Nunes Bello (defunto) e de Maria de Almeida
  Appellonia Dias de Borba, fa de Antonio ?? e Andreza Jorge?

  Thanks for the look!

  - Eric