Thanks, Margaret, I would like to see the link also. If it's for Leao,
Lion, I'd like to add it to my list!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com