HI everyone.  I am looking for some help with the information on the margin on
the top right side for Joao Correa dos Reis.  Born in 1850, it is the top right
# 21.    I also have a curiosity question, my question is I have births for
this family from 1832 to 1842 which is the last year I was able to find one.
After that I am not able to find anything until this birth which is in 1850.  I
am dealing with the island of Graciosa in the village of Santa Cruz.  Is it
possible that they moved or could of moved?  I know this may not be correct but
maybe there were out visiting others and had children in another village, or
could it be that she had miss-carriages?   I ask as this is a large span of 8
years with no children.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1848-1860/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1848-1860_item1/P42.html

Thanks Bob Camacho

Researching the Island of Terceira for