Here are the  children of Manoel Tavares x Maria de Lima that I found.  I did
spend hours looking through São José  marriages  but only found  Isabel and
Manoel married in São José.   I did not find other siblings married in São
José.  I also hoped I would find the one or two children that might  have been
born before Maria, the first child born in 1649.  After all,  the couple
married in 1644 and the records don't exist until 1649 .

I  searched São José  obits to see if any of their children died but I did not
find any.

Maybe  the siblings  married in different parishes and I just started looking
in Relva, SPedro last night.

I just remembered that If you want to get all the info I have, go to
familysearch.org and search by ID NUMBER for Manoel Tavares - here is his ID
number:  L2YJ-PJD

You will see everything I have entered on the family.   You will see I entered
the baptismal records and marriages.  I have all the children of Isabel Martins
and her husband, Manoel da Sousa (who was widowed and resident of Relva).

I have not entered the marriage Of your ancestor Manoel Tavares x Tereza
Cordeira (Cordeiro?).  You were right in her mother's name; I went back again
and it does look like Martins.

Children of Manoel Tavares x Maria de Lima

MARIA 1649
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-B-1649-1672/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-B-1649-1672_item1/P4.html

ISABEL MARTINS, 1653
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-B-1649-1672/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-B-1649-1672_item1/P28.html