Yes I have his children starting in 1649 with Maria.  I searched marriages
trying to find one or two children of theirs thought might have been born
between 1644 when they married and when the records started up again in 1649.
Did not find any but then, I also missed Manoel Tavares birth record which you
sen me.

Thank you.

Maria Elena