Hi Michelle,

My husband's ancestor was Sebastiao De Resendes Jacome  abt 1666  on Santa
Maria Island, church of Santa Barbara.  Married Maria da Costa about 1686;
He Died24 March 1735;

These are the children I have found:

--Manoel,
B, 1688

--Joao de Souza de Resendes
B June 1694
Christened in church of Espírito Santo, Santa Maria

--Resendes 1698
the record was torn, barely readable but I could read were the parents name but
not child.  Not sure what to call him/her

--José de Resendes Jacome
Married Marianna Cravalha b 21 May 1717;
died29 Sep 1752

Jose Remarried
Anna  dos Anjos
>From Nossa Senhora da Purificação on Santa Maria