batizado aos doze (12)  do mesmo mes. Perhaps "treze" (13) Philippe Garnier
Paris - France
    Em Sexta-feira, 1 de Setembro de 2017 18:18, Sme <climbatr...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-B-1716-1728/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-B-1716-1728_item1/P11.html

Hi everyone.   I need someone to tell me what date the priest wrote for the
DObirth, and then the DObaptism.

I think I'm reading born on the 8 day of Sep 1716, baptized on the 7 day of
same month and year, but I know that must be wrong.

Thanks for the help.
Suzanne