Thanks so much, Ally! It was so great to see you once again. It's always
such fun to reconnect with those we haven't see in awile and by the way,
the hairdo is great!!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily