Judy,

I think you are right.  The name "Coxeta" was throwing me off.  I searched
for that name and found
it in England.  I had Ragoso.  But the "R" did look more like a "B."

This couple is from the tree of my mtDNA match.  I contacted him and he
said he would forward my
email to his daughter--no response.

I decided to work on what I could find.  My Pereiras are from Sao Miguel.
This is my first time
searching Pico.

Do you have Francisco or Isabel's birth?

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 12:49 AM, Judy Thompson <[email protected]> wrote:

> I found what looks like the same couple but the father of Francisco Brum
> has a different surname, actually 2 of them.  His name is Manuel Pereira
> Caxeta Bagaco.  Otherwise everything else looks the same including marriage
> date. One is related to one of my paternal great grandmothers and one to
> one of my maternal great grandmothers.
>
> Judy Thompson
>
>
> On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 5:49:26 PM UTC-7, Sandra Perez wrote:
>
>> Does anybody have this couple?
>>
>> Francisco de Brum fo Manuel Pereira Ragoso e Maria Francisca married
>> Isabel da
>> Conceicao fa Joao Vieira Dias e Maria de Jesus 8 Jan 1859 St. Trindade,
>> Lages do
>> Pico, Pico
>>
>> --
>> Sandra Perez
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
Sandra Perez

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to