Repost for Kia Paranihi, kiaparanihi at gmail.com

I have been researching Joseph Dias for a while as he is my gg grandfather
along with hundreds of others. The best I information I can get is that he
jumped ship in the Chathams from an American whaling ship, apparently named
the Victory in the 1850s.

I did a Maternal DNA test a few years ago but couldn't find the Gedmatch
that everybody talks about that allows public sharing but I have shared
through another system (can't remember the name of it). Some interesting
connections have come to light through this and I been in contact with
lovely people in Hawaii who are connected through Joseph Flores/Dias/Dix.
These connections cannot however, provide clues about Joseph's Flores
family.

Kind regards,

Kia Paranihi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to