I saw that and it looks good if it all works out. I remember in 1966 my
great aunts and uncles went to visit the Azores and they flew in to JFK and
my husband and I went out to the airport and visited with them during their
6 hour layover!! Don't know if there will be that much of a layover for the
West Coast people or not!

Rosemarie
[email protected]
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 12:28 PM, "E" Sharp <[email protected]> wrote:

> FYI....if you are going to Azores next year, Delta is instituting new
> flights to Lisbon or Ponta Delgada stating May 2018 from JFK. 5 days a week
> except Tuesdays and Thursdays .   The reverse route does not take place on
> Mondays and Wednesdays.  They will have daily connections between Atlanta
> and Lisbon.  Which should make connections easier for those of us on the
> west coast....I hope.
>
> "E"
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to