I was talking with friend an old friend of our family in a nursing home about 
her ancestry and I am sure she is a cousin through my Teves family from São 
Jose, Ponta Delgada. We never knew we were related. I am trying to find the 
connecting ancestor in her family to mine.

Her ancestors were:
Marion Teves lived at 323 Prince Street in Plymouth, Massachusetts, United 
States in 1932. His wife is listed as Maria Louisa Teves. They had a child 
Maria Carmen Teves, born 23 Sep 1894; died Aug 1976. (My mother would visit the 
family at Prince street when she was a young girl)

I think that Marion Marion Teves must be a child of my third great grandfather 
Jacinto De Teves (more information below) but so far I have not turned up 
anything on the CCA site yet. I do not know if anyone else has these families 
in their ancestry or can help. 

Jacinto De Teves, Birth: 7 Dec 1802 São Jose, Ponta Delgada, São Miguel Island, 
Azores, Portugal
Married to: Ana Cândida (De Jesus Souza), Born 28 Oct 1811 São Jose, Ponta 
Delgada, São Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal.

I have 2 children by them: 
Maria De Jesús Augusta Teves, Birth 13 Jun 1850 São Jose, Ponta Delgada, São 
Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
Jacinta De Jesus Teves Birth 1860, married Francisco Jacinto

Any help would be appreciated. If more information is needed let me know.

I am trying to get this family to take the Family Finder test while it is on 
sale. 

Todd

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to