Rosemarie

I'm so glad you are enjoying it! I, too, have found people I know in it. Great resource!

Kathy

Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~azrwgw/index.html <http://www.rootsweb.com/%7Eazrwgw/index.html>

Rosemarie Capodicci <mailto:rcap...@gmail.com>
September 24, 2017 at 9:49 PM
Wow,Kathy, this is great!!! Already found my Mom and my grandmother! Hopefully will be able to find some of those aunts who are hiding!! LOL

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com <mailto:rcap...@gmail.com>
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
Kathy Cardoza <mailto:kmacard...@mac.com>

I have added a database of U.P.P.E.C. Death Records to the Azores GenWeb. This information was contributed by a person wishing to remain anonymous, but is being shared to anyone who is interested in it. The U.P.P.E.C. is another fraternal society that operated in California, beginning in the late 1800s. These records are a gold mine of information.

They contain a lot of information! So much, in fact, that each record stretches over*four images/screens*. So, be aware that, for each record you are looking at, you should take note of its ID Number to follow it into the other pages that contain additional info on it. This is what you will find in these records:

*Page 1 for each record:*

  * ID number
  * Claim Number
  * Policy Number
  * Last Name, First Name, Middle Name
  * Month, Day, Year of death
  * Age at death
  * Place died

*Page 2 for each record:*

  * ID number
  * Birth date and place
  * Father
  * Mother
  * Council Number

*Page 3 for each record:*

  * ID number
  * Cause of death
  * Mortuary
  * Cemetery

*Page 4 for each record:*

  * ID number
  * Contact info
  * Certificate (cert # indicates that a certificate was filed when
    the person died. That certificate was included in the person's
    file folder)

Enjoy and happy hunting!
Kathy Cardoza
Coordinator, Azores GenWeb