Fantastic, Kathy.  Much thanks to you and our anonymous donor!
Marie Pleasant

In a message dated 9/25/2017 1:50:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dave-e...@comcast.net writes:

Thank  you Kathy!    I haven’t searched these yet but I plan to do so.;)  I’
ve been working on the Sao Jorge Marriages  which is quite a  project and
also very helpful!

Edna Lemos Epps
dave-e...@comcast.net
Without  faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must
believe  that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek
 Him.
(Hebrews  11:6)