I can read or at least pick out record information, but I can not tell
which island this is about. Can someone help me out? please


Marilyn T

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 6:51 AM, Maria Sousa <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I am sorry to hear that it was taken down.  I had even emailed them
> looking for a record in 1969 which they sent me.  I can understand the
> privacy issues.  On the record I requested, everyone is still living.   At
> the time, they told me they hadn't reached 1969 yet..  They were at 1964 or
> 65.
>
> I also have some that I downloaded that were personal, but was going back
> to the site to make family connections.  Oh well, I am happy I have the
> records I kept.
>
> Thank you for the information and thank you Eliseu for the offer, but
> there is no one in particular that I need.
>
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 4:38 AM, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> What I can do about is to go there and ask for information on specific
>> records you may send me.
>>
>> eliseu
>>
>>
>>
>> *De:* [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] *Em nome
>> de *Cheri Mello
>> *Enviada:* quarta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2017 05:15
>> *Para:* Azores Genealogy <[email protected]>
>> *Assunto:* Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Museu da Emigração Açoriana
>> (Azorean Imigration Museum) - Ribeira Grande
>>
>>
>>
>> All of their records have been taken down. Eliseu knows the most about
>> that web site. Mel Lassalle downloaded some of the actual passaporte paper
>> work that included photos. She did this for her immediate ancestors. I
>> don't know how recent the information was. Something like the mid-1900s
>> (1940s, 1950s somewhere around there if I remember correctly).
>>
>>
>> Cheri Mello
>> Listowner, Azores-Gen
>> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
>> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to