Yeah, I read that Bernarda & her husband were born in the Sao Miguel
Arcanjo church of Vila Franca and had done Lent there.

I have Bernarda's parents marriage in SMA. I don't have the generation
back. So Bernarda's grandparents going on back. I think I did the work way
back in the early 2000s. I think I was at the Biblioteca using Canto's
indices. I know I have some notes somewhere, as the stuff in the computer
is kinda incomplete.  Cheri

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:22 PM, JR <[email protected]> wrote:

> Those were my notes, which I left in the post. Essentially, the betrothed
> (contrahente) were both baptized (and disobligated) in Matriz de Vila
> Franca.
>
> Will send more info privately.
>
> JR
>
> I also have the marriage of  parents. They married in SMVF,
>
> On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:33:12 PM UTC-4, Cheri Mello wrote:
>>
>> JR, I had some time before the meeting at the nursing home, so I was
>> looking for misspelled names and was kinda cleaning up my database a bit. I
>> saw "Barnarda" with a baptism date and no marriage. No digital image, so I
>> went to retrieve it. When I saw it, I questioned if it was a Bernarda or
>> not. I don't know if it was my work or Shirley's. It was some of our early
>> work though as it wasn't sourced.
>>
>> I don't know what you mean by your abbreviations and "contractors."
>>
>> I descend from Bernarda's brother, Pedro de Couto. I had a little bit of
>> time and was fixing typos. That's how I ran across Bernarda. Thanks for the
>> marriage info, I didn't have it. Don't know where she picks up Medeiros
>> from. I have her parents' marriage but not her grandparents.
>>
>> Cheri
>>
>> Cheri Mello
>> Listowner, Azores-Gen
>> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
>> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to