Fred,

I see Antonio Cordeiro fo Antonio (deceased) e Anna de Fontes com Barbra
Teixeira fa Tome de Figueiredo e
Barbara Teixeria.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Fred Estrella <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I found the marriage record for my 5th ggf, Antonio Cordeiro. But I am
> having trouble figuring out the names of his and his wife’s parents. Here
> is what I can make out (left side of URL below):
>
> Antonio Cordeiro,
>
> f. Antonio Cordeiro (deceased)
>
> m. Anne de ______
>
> Barbara Teixeira
>
> f. __________
>
> m. Barbara Teixeira
>
>
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-
> RG-ESTRELA-C-1736-1751/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1736-1751_item1/P175.html
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Fred
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
Sandra Perez

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to