Mike,  I Just checked the FTDNA site and it is working slow perhaps they are 
doing maintenance or it is busy. I was able to get to your uncle’s  page after 
a few tries.  Keep trying and you should get through. 

 

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project

  

Azores DNA Project Co-Administrators

All unpaid volunteers 

Cheri Mello –  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] 

Rick Pimentel –  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] 

 

 

 

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2017 7:32 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] FTDNA Results

 

I was looking at my uncles FTDNA page this morning Kit #499511 and his Big Y 
results that were there in June and I was trying to learn what they mean are 
now gone. has this happened to anyone else?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to