I had to cancel my ancestry membership and I still link to my tree! You will 
have an account still that your ftm links to just like before. 
You are not able to look at anyone’s tree though without a membership unless 
they invite you to view there tree. 
 
Julzz
Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 15, 2017, at 4:01 PM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I'd ask Judy Russell, the Legal Genealogist who owns your tree at 
> Ancestry..com. It may not be you. I tried to search her blog for the answer 
> and couldn't find it.
> 
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, 
> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
> 
>> On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Gordon Soares <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> Does anyone know if I cancel my Ancestry subscription if I will be able to 
>> still link my FTM to my Ancestry files? I am assuming that my tree is owned 
>> by me and while I can’t add to it through Ancestry I could still add to it 
>> via FTM. Is that correct?
>> 
>> Gordon Soares
>> 
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to