Darn lol thank you Cheri. This year is really hard to read and has several 
pages that just run together. I am not sure if they are records or a list 
of some kind. I will just keep trying.

julzz


On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 5:55:15 PM UTC-7, Cheri Mello wrote:
>
> No, that Joaquim is the son of Francisco Luis Teixeira and Barbara 
> Silveira de Azevedo.
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, 
> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 5:42 PM, 'Julzzy66' via Azores Genealogy <
> [email protected] <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone, 
>>
>> I am need of your help. I am trying to see if the following baptismo is 
>> for Joaquim Silveira Coelho. Nov 7, 1795.  His parents are Joao Matias 
>> Silveira (Sometimes Coelho) and Rosa Silveira Machado. 
>> The record for this time period are really hard to read and I can not 
>> make out anything. Can anyone read this enough to tell me if I have the 
>> right one? I was given a translation for it already but want to attach the 
>> record 
>>
>> Middle left hand side
>>
>>
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-B-1792-1800/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-B-1792-1800_item1/P62.html
>>
>> Julzz
>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to