(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Island Routes lists)

For those who have tested with 23andMe or AncestryDNA (certain versions
don't work) and My Heritage: You have 4 days left to transfer and unlock
the Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) tools for only $10 USD.

FTDNA accepts transfers from other companies (certain older chip versions
don't work, but the system will let you know when you attempt to transfer).
The transfer is free and you get all your matches. However, you don't get
all the FTDNA tools. Normally, it's $19 USD and it's still on sale for $10
through Oct. 31 at 11:59 pm CDT.

I'm assuming that the Family Finder sale ($69 USD instead of $89USD) will
end too.

Transfer people, please unlock your tools. You'll also get your Ancient
Origins (how much farmer vs. hunter-gatherer you are) and FTDNA's ethnicity
estimates (which will be different than other companies as they run it
against different population samples). And it's about half off at $10 USD!

Cheri Mello, Family Tree DNA Admin