Thanks anyway :)

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de Cheri
Mello
Enviada: sábado, 28 de outubro de 2017 18:45
Para: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] MAGANO - Porto Formoso

I have "Magro" which isn't the same. I must have found that my first year or 2
of research. I did not realize that it was an alcunha and I recorded it as a
surname. I was kinda cleaning up my database and ran across it recently. I
started laughing, as I realize what it is now. I'm guessing he was a very
skinny man. LOL

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva