It is Ribeira das Tainhas. Or at least part of it.

Ruben, I don't see a last name for you and I don't have any Ruben's in my
genealogy program. So you'd need to tell me the whole line so I can figure
it out.

I have some Rainhas. Are you a part of them that went to New Hampshire? I
have an Antonio (Pacheco) Rainha, but he's married to a Maria Cristina (the
line that went to NH, I think).

I've got two different Pacheco Rainha lines. I'm sure they are the same,
but never tied them together (in that gap where access to records is
limited). So maybe that's where you are from. I got the line back to
Salvador Pacheco and Elena Rosa. I think they are from Sao Miguel Arcanjo
in Vila Franca. I never pulled their marriage as I wasn't directly related
to them.

Luis de Mello and Maria de Jesus/Julia/Joaquina (whoever she wants to be)
are my 3 greats. I descend from two of their kids and another of the sons
married back in with my Correias. I think one son was the toymaker that was
my ancestor's sponsor. And there's the story of Perpetua being mean. 9 kids
and only one lived! I do have notes that I tried to find the deaths of most
of their 12 kids, but again, I wound up in the time period where the
records can't be viewed.

Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada