Repost for Yvette, ymcmakeupandhair at gmail.com

Hey Frank! I lost your email!  If you are still on here. I found Madalena
Correa marriage record in Ponta Delgada, it also lists her parents Manuel
Correa and Antonia de Encarnacao.  The parents may have lived in Ponta
Delgada, but Manuel was from Bretanha originally and Antonia was from Santo
Antonio originally.  I'll send you the link to the record I found! Best,
 Madalena's Great Grand daughter- Yvette