(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Island Routes lists)

The Family Finder test (autsomal DNA test - same one as AncestryDNA, 23 and
Me, My Heritage) has dropped their sale price another $10 so it is on sale
for $49 USD though Nov. 27th at 11:59 pm CST. The retail price is $89.
Wonderful savings!

Now I know why there were no Family Finder coupons this week!

Existing Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) customers, log into to your page and click
the blue upgrade button in the upper right corner.

If you are new to DNA testing, this is the test you want to start with,
especially if you have no specific goal in mind. If you are looking to test
other relatives to "stack the deck" in your favor, now is a great time to
purchase this test. So for those people (never tested before), order here:

Azores: https://goo.gl/i34dpE
Madeira: https://goo.gl/hi31EE
Cape Verde: https://goo.gl/Q7H3iR

(Sorry for the lame Azores shortener in my last post. I've fixed it now).

Cheri Mello, Family Tree DNA Admin (volunteer)