They are on Central Time. I have no idea where you retrieved the coupon
from. If it's from the public web sheet, it probably was already used by
someone else even though you claim it. That's why I have our own clearing
house where I have it organized and sorted and I know which coupon has come
from where and who it goes to.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada