I just stumbled upon this post, as I am new to the group. I have Martins
from Feteira, Faial in my family as well, and I am not finding much more on
that part of the family. Rosa Silvina Martins (b 1898 - ?, married to
Rufino Silveira de Faria), and her mother Rosa Silvia Martins (AKA Rosa
Silveira Martins, and Rosa Margarida Martins). I am curious if these names
are familiar to you. Thank you for your time.