    On ‎Monday‎, ‎December‎ ‎25‎, ‎2017‎ ‎09‎:‎28‎:‎27‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PST, Joe Matias
<joe.mudd...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Merry Christmas all!

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Bernadette Loebs <blo...@cox.net> wrote:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups. com] On Behalf Of
nancy jean baptiste
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 1:18 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Feliz Natal / Boas Festas thread (use this one
only)

Feliz Natal e Feliz Ano Novo!

Nancy Jean Baptista

From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of MaryAnn
Santos <m...@nyu.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 12:49:27 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
only)

Feliz Natal, Boas Festas, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everyone - what a
great group you are!!

MaryAnn Santos

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:

Feliz Natal and Boas Festas to all!

For those who wish to send Christmas greetings, please hit reply to this email
and type away.

A couple of rules:

1) Do NOT start your own new email. Use this one. A very, very small percent
(2-3%) of this list participates in the Christmas greeting. We do NOT want to
annoy the other 97-98%. Just hit REPLY and type away :)

2) You many send your Christmas greetings through December 25th, your time.
That means if you log into your computer at 12:01 a.m. on December 26th, you
are too late.

3) Please send the e-cards, blinking gifs, memes, to your PERSONAL friends, NOT
the list. Many times the filter will call them spam. I won't have the time to
unblock them for you. So if they don't go through, you will know why and there
will be no need to write me asking why your e-card didn't go through. The spam
filter ate it.

Boas festas, Cheri Mello, Listowner, Azores-Gen

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

MaryAnn Santos

Senior Advisement and Student Affairs Administrator

Department of Art and Art Professions

NYU/Steinhardt

212.998.5702

m...@nyu.edu