Hi everyone;  My husband and I are contemplating a trip to the Azores this
summer.  I know many of you have spoken of a tour company that can do
customized tours to different islands but; I don’t remember the name of the
company.  Can anyone help?

Also, opinions as to the best month to travel to the Azores?

I am primarily interested in going to Faial, Santa Maria, Sao Jorge and Flores.

Thanks much,
Sam (Mazatlan, MX)